The Jayhawk Student One Stop:
- Serves as a student advocate
- Offers personalized support for all KU students
- Provides inclusive and accessible support practices
- Assists students to meet their academic goals at The University of Kansas
- Supports the retention and graduation goals of the institution
You are encouraged to contact us for questions, concerns, and guidance. In addition, there are multiple contacts across the university to help you depending on your specific needs (academic, financial, legal, etc.).
Mauricio serves as the Director of the Jayhawk Student One Stop. He has worked in Higher Education for the last ten years, specifically focusing on retention and support initiatives for undergraduate students. Mauricio is a two-time graduate from the University of Missouri-Kansas City (UMKC), and a current student in the higher education doctoral program at the University of Kansas (KU).